QLD SOLD 2007 Intense 5.5 (handbuilt frame) with Maverick DUC double crown Large frame

Old Skool

Cannon Fodder
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: I'm moving and have 4 bikes so need to sell a couple
Price and price conditions: $1,000 cash
Extra Info: OK - this is Old Skool now but this 26" trail bike still rocks and can handle anything that Mt Coot-tha or Daisy Hill or Nerang can throw at it. It has that boutique double crown upside down Maverick fork (150mm) and 5 1/2 inch rear travel via Fox RP2.3 shock. XT cranks and XT hydraulic brakes. Mavic 717 rims. They were so strong and light they stopped making them as nothing else was selling. Got a spare rim that was never used. Bike is 28.5 lbs as shown in photo (includes 2.3 front tyre and tubes) so you can shed 1 pound if you really want. 1 x 9 (32 by 34). Yep - you read it. 1 x 9 gears. That is all you need around SEQ. I have a front Derailleur in good condition if you want to move to a 2 by 9. Also I'd move it back to 1 x 7 if I could buy the shifters. Seriously this is all the gears you need around here. Includes Carbon Bars. This hand built frame is super strong. It is not painted - it was a special clear coated "hard core" look when it was new. Send me a SMS if you want to check it out. Kind regards Simon 0401 895606. Frame size is 21" on the seat tube. See one of the images is a spec sheet. Look for the Large frame. cheers

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Oh god! I already want this bike so bad. If its an XL I will have to come up with the worlds best excuse to my wife.

Someone else please buy it and save me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
sexy industrial look, that is so 2017...who would have thought an upside down fork before the RS-1 :hand: