Snakes

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Walked the dog today and had a geezer at the flooding creek. One particular spot where the bank is low the creek has inundated a grassy area.

Me to the wife "oh look a carp swimming this way.... Hang on, not a carp"

Was a brown snake abandoning it's home in the reeds along the flooded bank for a tree in the middle of the flooded grassy area

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Walked the dog today and had a geezer at the flooding creek. One particular spot where the bank is low the creek has inundated a grassy area.

Me to the wife "oh look a carp swimming this way.... Hang on, not a carp"

Was a brown snake abandoning it's home in the reeds along the flooded bank for a tree in the middle of the flooded grassy area
I'm not saying it wasn't a brown but much more likely to have been a copperhead if it got flooded out of reeds. They can look pretty similar.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
He's around.... always around, lurking..... cow vacuuming is now over... now it's all zombie fungi..... cow vacuuming is so last project....

s
Do the cow vacuuming skills cross over to zombie fungi or was re-training required?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
this should happen more often. Cheap way to dispose of your old.
coincidentally my grandmother donated her body to science because she didn't want her family to have to bear the cost of dealing with it. Gets cremated and returned when they're done with it.