Sin City Helmet - OMG!!

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
Having studied this in detail just before it was photographed I can only say it is, without doubt, too good to ever wear. It's a work of art. The airbrushing is so clean and precise, the detail photographic and the end result flawless. It is the most incredible helmet I've ever seen.

Mind blowing work Grant.

heppy

Likes Dirt
hahaha pressures on chris, your not allowed to crash at all in whistler now.
Or anywhere else.

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
original sin

C'mon, what's wrong with getting ya head scraped along the bitumen at 100kph+( if ya seen the movie, you know what i mean :D )

seriously though, that is a very tidy & trick looking D2 mate, certainly a mantlepiece helmet from now on.

good job. :)

thompo

Likes Dirt
just wondering...

how much was the paint job!!!!
I think personally if i owned this i would be more concerned about damaging the helmet not myself.

would be great if someone was trailing you and you had jessica alba on the back of it. Might distract them :D

tu plang

knob
as much as i loved the movie, when i saw the thread title i was a little apprehensive... but farkin hell! that thing is amazing!

anok

Likes Dirt
Well done Grant. That's fucken nuts!

Hey C*Risso, you might want to swap your TLD bag for an old TLD cover, as that will be easier to cut eye holes in for riding!

Doggy

Inconceivable!
in the words of my art loving fiancee.....
"holy shit that it sweeeet"

just to top off my thoughts

entombed

membarrrr
hahaha pressures on chris, your not allowed to crash at all in whistler now.
Or anywhere else.
Well I rode with it on today doing runs, Shhh, don't tell him though :D

If he doesn't come and get it soon, I'm claiming ownership, whats that saying "possession is 9/10th".

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
yeah i was pretty excited to see how it came out. I knew it would be worth waiting for the clear coat before seeing it.

Some people may say how crap the movie is but i knew the movie graphics had sick colours and when i suggested this idea, Grant new he could do something special.

Why would you hide a piece of art like this in a bedroom. of course i will ride in this, but will try not to use it.

Thanks heaps Grant xxxoox

rail_rider2004

Likes Bikes
that is amazing.
The only thing i would change is Jessica Alba on the top of the lid instead, but thats just personal preference ;)
some of these air brush designs are getting crazy! top work!!