Shortest 150mm dropper?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Giant Trance has a pivot in the seat tube, so can’t get my 150mm X Fusion Manic far enough in - saddle still a little high.

It’s about 440mm total length which seems the norm from what I can tell... Anything I’ve missed that’s known for being more compact length wise...?

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
I'm in ACT and have a 150mm PNW Rainier I'd happily swap for the X fusion if the PNW is shorter (no idea whether it is or not).

Haakon

Keeps on digging
OneUp dropper ordered. Same price from OneUp shipped from the UK (of all places) than for Oz stock at MTB Direct, but the local one used the first gen cable system whereas buying from OneUp directly gets you the new version.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OneUp dropper ordered. Same price from OneUp shipped from the UK (of all places) than for Oz stock at MTB Direct, but the local one used the first gen cable system whereas buying from OneUp directly gets you the new version.
For what it's worth, if by new version you mean cable moving in housing instead of housing moving on cable for actuation - the one I ordered from MTB Direct a couple of months ago came with the new version.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
For what it's worth, if by new version you mean cable moving in housing instead of housing moving on cable for actuation - the one I ordered from MTB Direct a couple of months ago came with the new version.
Huh. The listing showed the old one and they are selling the new actuator separately. Oh well, same price so no biggie.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Huh. The listing showed the old one and they are selling the new actuator separately. Oh well, same price so no biggie.
Yeah, I figured it out after already ordering but then was pleasantly surprised when it showed up with the new version. Would be handy if they actually listed which they have in stock.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yep, I held off ordering one recently because it said it was the pre-update design. Going to wait and get one direct from One-Up along with some other EDC spare parts that MTB don't keep stock of or list at all.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Don't like the PNW? I just recently got a rainier and so far can't fault it.
The Rainier is a good post, ultra reliable, unaffected by cold weather etc, and it's ridiculously easy to service as well. I just find the return speed a touch slow and it takes a bit more effort/weight to drop it (I'm being pretty pedantic here though).

The Manic is just a bit silkier in operation.