Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
There has been plenty of stupid cunts on trails here again. I gave one guy a serve last week - fat man "running" with dog off leash on down hill bike specific trail in a park where dogs are prohibited. He just looked at me like I spoke a language he didn't understand, but he clearly did. What a fucking stupid arsehole! Lots of people doing it at the moment, and it is mostly women. Women walking in groups. For fuck's sake it dangerous.

Partly the park authority's fault. They have a huge sign at the fare with a bike trail map on it that could benefit from a nice clear "don't walk/run on bike tracks". It probably didn't seem necessary when making the sign because Australia is filled with fat lazy arseholes that fear walking from house to car. I might make a sign myself.

Instead the park is filled with stupid cunts that can't read a map anyway thinking they can have easy access to the beach...the map is pretty clear...no easy beach access available!!
Start riding naked? The ladies will either get off the trails, or get off on the trails... either way you win.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did you get busted hassling those hippie chicks again?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I have accidentally scared a few people.

Among other incidents, not too long ago a pervert was caught wanking in the bushes next to the very popular shared path.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Had a couple of kids chilling out on the take off of a gap jump today.
Hope I didn't sound too aggressive as I yelled 'look out fellers' steaming towards the take off, but somehow they ended up diving off the side like they were in an old war movie!
After watching the video I would have too. Maniac

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had to jam my brakes on on Saturday to not hit a guy riding 'up' skyline. Got him on GoPro too....
This reminds me of something! I recently came across a fellow riding some fire road at the local trails. He was really excited to be alive! He had his phone in one hand and was in a video call with someone while riding around near the famous picnic table, showing them the ocean views. If that isnt enough he also had a GoPro stuck to his helmet on a wee bit of an extension stick. To top it off his helmet was being worn backwards! How someone can get their helmet backwards and wrong end the GoPro mount confused the hell out of me. Anyway he was having a great time riding back and forwards showing off the views.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saw a dick head riding one of those electric mono wheel things in Glenrock today. He was only on the fire road, but it may not be long before he and like minded dick heads get a little more adventurous.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
what is this electro-mechanical creature you speak of?
Something like this

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Slowly getting back into it, was riding Stromlo on Sunday morning with a mate. Coming down Skyline, my mate (who can actually ride, as opposed to me) had bolted off into the distance. On a pretty fast section of trail I come up behind a girl that was going at about 2/3 of my speed, obviously less experienced, all good. I don't go right up her back wheel, I give her the opportunity to work out I'm behind her and for her to take her time to find a safe spot to get out of the way. If that didn't happen, I would call out that I'd like to come past when safe to do so.

After a decent amount of time, as I was about to get her attention, on a fairly fast and narrow piece of trail she just locks her brakes and half pulls to the side. I'm of course taking drastic action not to hit her whilst reflexively saying something like "Holy shit, what are you doing". She responds with, "Well don't ride right up my arse then". My shocked response was something like "I fucking wasn't, etc. etc." as I rode off.

I get down the bottom of the trail, find my mate only to learn that she'd done the exact same thing to him. This pea brain couldn't work out that if we were right up her arse, we would have collided with her. It was precisely that we were not riding carelessly that we were able to avoid a collision.

If this was you (or your partner where you can pass on), put your head in the toilet, flush it a couple of times to was all the shit out from between your ears and have another think about how you ride on the trails, you idiot.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Slowly getting back into it, was riding Stromlo on Sunday morning with a mate. Coming down Skyline, my mate (who can actually ride, as opposed to me) had bolted off into the distance.
Old mate seems to think you can actually ride from what I heard :) He definitely loves being held up on Skyline and makes a habit of it :p

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Slowly getting back into it, was riding Stromlo on Sunday morning with a mate. Coming down Skyline, my mate (who can actually ride, as opposed to me) had bolted off into the distance. On a pretty fast section of trail I come up behind a girl that was going at about 2/3 of my speed, obviously less experienced, all good. I don't go right up her back wheel, I give her the opportunity to work out I'm behind her and for her to take her time to find a safe spot to get out of the way. If that didn't happen, I would call out that I'd like to come past when safe to do so.

After a decent amount of time, as I was about to get her attention, on a fairly fast and narrow piece of trail she just locks her brakes and half pulls to the side. I'm of course taking drastic action not to hit her whilst reflexively saying something like "Holy shit, what are you doing". She responds with, "Well don't ride right up my arse then". My shocked response was something like "I fucking wasn't, etc. etc." as I rode off.

I get down the bottom of the trail, find my mate only to learn that she'd done the exact same thing to him. This pea brain couldn't work out that if we were right up her arse, we would have collided with her. It was precisely that we were not riding carelessly that we were able to avoid a collision.

If this was you (or your partner where you can pass on), put your head in the toilet, flush it a couple of times to was all the shit out from between your ears and have another think about how you ride on the trails, you idiot.
I had someone sitting right on my back wheel last week when i was coming home from work on the roadie. I didnt even know he was there. Im fine with someone wanting to tuck in and get a tow, but ffs let me know youre there first!

I jumped a bit when i noticed him there and told him he should make his presence known - he abused me... wtf?