Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
The problem isn't necessarily these bikes, it's the common denominator, bogans. Something must be done to curtail this scourge on the planet.
We need to poison the bong water or something. :p
More like tubes tied and vasectomies for every bogan of breeding age. Poisonous bong water wont do anything. you would have to poison all the Jack daniels, jim beam, mixer cans and every beer they drink - in the world. :p

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
More like tubes tied and vasectomies for every bogan of breeding age. Poisonous bong water wont do anything. you would have to poison all the Jack daniels, jim beam, mixer cans and every beer they drink - in the world. :p

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yes, mainly lack of maintenance. The motor bikes just hasten their untimely demise. However, the Glenorchy council is closing the tracks below the North South soon to completely redo the lower tracks.
I rode a network here for about 10 years, and hardly a finger lifted for maintenance, it was only raw single trails with no purpose built berms or jumps. The elected local council of the time had a massive crackdown on dirt bikes over those years and not a bike was seen on this network, but once this council finished up and the new one entered they became more tolerant of dirt bikes in this area, and the trails fell apart within a few months. Once the top of the compressed layer of the trail was broken up, and we had a decent down poor of rain that was the end of it, big ruts and holes that just got worse after every rain event.

RastaRuss

Likes Dirt
I race a 29km XC on the week end.
It has ONE small rock feature of about 500mm high, easy jump/roll over.
Yep, every lap of 3 I’d come across riders stopped in the middle of it or walking over/around it.
Numpty’s

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Feel a bit sorry for this unlucky chap.