VIC Selling things for money in my bank

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have some things I want to buy and some stuff I don't really need, so I put two and 2 together and got 5, but I'll still sell some stuff anyway.

Item: sun inferno 25 wheelset. 27.5 12/15mm non boost
Item Condition: more or less round and mostly spin
Reason for selling: I got it out, and it's not going back.
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: I think stock on a spider275? This is not a glowing recommendation. (They're not that bad, but they're not great either)
Pictures:

Item: spank spoon 26" 32h rims
Item Condition: excellent, I've never ridden or built them so they've got a lot going for them!
Extra Info: big burly 26" rims for a bike I'm no longer building a big burly wheelset for anymore. Would love to keep them, but the chances I'll use them are very close to fuckall.
Pictures:

Item: purple raceface 83mm DH crankset
Item Condition: used, but still plenty to give
Extra Info: held onto them for years thinking I might build a DH bike again one day, but I don't even ride my 180mm anymore, it's not gonna happen. Guaranteed to make your crankset area more purple*
(*Provided current crankset isn't purple)
Pictures:

Item: FSA bb30 crankset with weird chainrings
Item Condition: free
Price and price conditions: free
Extra Info: look, it's free ok!
Pictures:

Item: rs Reba 26" QR straight steerer upper/lower (no internals)
Item Condition: ok, used but not abused. Seals probably req replacing and has no internals, but stanchions good
Extra Info: daughter has a 275 now and I need to stop hoarding fork bits I'll never use
Pictures:

Item: new old stock rs revelation 275 15x100 straight steerer upper/lower (no internals)
Item Condition: excellent, unused, uncut steerer
Extra Info: bought a few of these and really, really don't need them all. Also have a white set the same, can do those instead of preferred.
Pictures:

Item: red answer bars, forgot to measure... 780mm maybe?
Item Condition: used, paint coming off but anno fine
Extra Info: don't have a bike that wants them anymore, and using them to hit people is generally frowned upon
Pictures:

Update - did i sell everything? very possibly not but i dont remember seeing any of this in the garage so also very possibly have offloaded it all

New stuff to add:

Item: 26" Mavic crossmax 20x110 front wheel
Item Condition: used, straight, spinny
Reason for selling: bought it from canary, i think for all of $40, never used it
Price and price conditions: $40
Extra Info: still too much stuff
Pictures:

Item: 275 SRAM roam 40 front wheel 15x100
Item Condition: used, straight, spinny
Reason for selling: bought it from link, used it for 3 or 4 rides before changing the gameplan
Price and price conditions: $40
Pictures:

Item: 275 DTswiss E512 rim only, NEW
Item Condition: new
Reason for selling: cant even remember where this came from. seems like a nice wheel but i'll buy new if i ruin any of mine.
Price and price conditions: $50
Pictures:

might have a nice set of XT 26" wheels too, QR rear 15x100 fron i think. need to assess what i'm doing with the other spare wheels first though

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Sent you a text, bro. I've got a kid growing faster than a weed who is probably tall enough to move on to a 26" wheeled bike.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Forks and spank rims gone

Someone take those cheapo inferno wheels please!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Actually, while I'm at it, does anyone have some a hg driver they'd like to swap for an xd driver?

I've got a pro2 Evo and a pro4 I'd like to hg. I don't hate xd, but they're harder to find povo options for

emerthis

Likes Dirt
I think I have a HG driver for a Pro 2 - bit chewed out by my cheapo SLX cassettes but it still works. I swapped it out for the steel version. If I can find it readily enough, you can have it for nix.
But I'm really here to find me a set of Hope 4 pots, preferably in orange or red...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Actually, while I'm at it, does anyone have some a hg driver they'd like to swap for an xd driver?

I've got a pro2 Evo and a pro4 I'd like to hg. I don't hate xd, but they're harder to find povo options for

is ^^^^^^this a Zircus?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think I have a HG driver for a Pro 2 - bit chewed out by my cheapo SLX cassettes but it still works. I swapped it out for the steel version. If I can find it readily enough, you can have it for nix.
But I'm really here to find me a set of Hope 4 pots, preferably in orange or red...
Pro 2, or pro 2 Evo?

Sister has me sorted for now, but I'm keen for spares given how many pro2 hubs I have kicking around now.

Still keen on a hg driver for my pro4 wheel too. Swappo for my xd driver, or just buy it if that's better

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Finally got around to editing my ad. Ooops

Added some more wheels I don't need

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Dibs on the dt rim if you'll post and edr works out and it's 32 hole
I'll get back to you with the rest of the details, but 99% sure it's 32 hole.

I havn't been playing this game for a while and it shows. Who doesn't put spoke count in an ad for a rim only?!

Lucaw

Next in line
I'll get back to you with the rest of the details, but 99% sure it's 32 hole.

I havn't been playing this game for a while and it shows. Who doesn't put spoke count in an ad for a rim only?!

Cool, if it's 32 hole I can do a direct swap with my broken hope rim because the erd is the same :cool: