SC Nomad 3 CC

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Frame - Santa Cruz Nomad 3 CC XL
Rear shock - Cane Creek DB Air, strandard air can.
Front shock/fork - RS Lyric RC2 160mm
Handlebars - Nukeproof Horizon Carbon Bar 38mm
Stem - Thomson X4 60mm
Headset - Hope
Grips - ODI Rogue
Saddle - Selle SMP Hybrid
Seatpost - Fox Transfer 175mm
Front brake - Shimano Zee, Goodridge lines, Uberbike racematrix pads, and Hope rotors
Rear brake - Shimano Zee, Goodridge lines, Uberbike racematrix pads, and Hope rotors
Cranks - Raceface SixC 175mm, Rotor BSA30 bb
Chainguide - Fouriers
Chain - KMC x10
Pedals - Time ATAC MX8
Front derailleur -
Rear derailleur -
Shimano XT m786 10 speed, goatlink
Front shifter -
Rear shifter -
Shimano XTR m980
Cassette - Sunrace 11-46 CSMX3
Front hub - Project 321
Rear hub - Project 321
Front rim - Nextie Asymmetric AS33
Rear rim - Nextie Asymmetric AS33
Spokes - Sapim Race
Nipples - Sapim Brass
Tyres - Schwalbe Magic Mary
Tubes - Schwalbe Hans Dampf
Total weight - 15.6kg

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
No kink shaming.

You also forgot to mention the carbon frame, rims, cranks and pedals.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I forgot nothing. Was expecting a fancier build from a man like yourself, tbh. Not a hint of AXS, do better.

slowmick

38-39"
Schweet looking bike.

Have you moved or does this house have a cold war era bike storage fall out shelter in the back yard?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Apparently you are not as tall as I thought.

Bike looks schmick.

Oddjob

I forgot nothing. Was expecting a fancier build from a man like yourself, tbh. Not a hint of AXS, do better.
It's 2 generations old. The bike is lucky not to have been thrown in the ocean like all the other out of date carbon bikes.
Schweet looking bike.

Have you moved or does this house have a cold war era bike storage fall out shelter in the back yard?
Flattery will get you everywhere. What are you cooking for dinner tonight?

I have indeed moved to the leafy green purgatory of Balgowlah Heights while I wait forever for my house to be rebuilt.

I keep whichever bike is on high rotation in the garage at home. The rest of the harem live in a cold war era bike bunker in an undisclosed location in Manly Vale.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Nice one. Really liked my N3CC. Surprisingly light-riding bike for something so capable.

Oddjob

Nice one. Really liked my N3CC. Surprisingly light-riding bike for something so capable.
Thanks. Certainly feels sprightly, especially compared to the heavy hitting Rune V2 I've been riding recently.

You can certainly feel how well the bike is engineered. All of the suspension moves very smoothly and quietly. It reminds me of my Litevilles which have that same quality feel to them.

Hold on, didn't I buy this frame from you?

Tradies too busy protesting the "unfair removal" of the greatest Premier eva!
Which was Joe, by the way! Hahahahahaha
More like Sydney Water putting me through the wringer because I want to build a house over the top of their unmarked sewer line.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have indeed moved to the leafy green purgatory of Balgowlah Heights while I wait forever for my house to be rebuilt.

I keep whichever bike is on high rotation in the garage at home. The rest of the harem live in a cold war era bike bunker in an undisclosed location in Manly Vale.
Congratulations on the new steed and life at No.22. I will have to drop in during our annual pilgrimage to the peninsula.

You don't get cold war bike bunkers in the 'burbs. That is for sure.

You can hit up Narrabeen and Manly Dam daily now. Giddy up.