SC Bullit

moorey

call me Mia
I can never forgive SC for their shit, unimaginative and lazy naming of the Eheckler and Ebullit. I’m guessing that the eDH bike will be called a super8, but be based around the design of a V10?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I can never forgive SC for their shit, unimaginative and lazy naming of the Eheckler and Ebullit. I’m guessing that the eDH bike will be called a super8, but be based around the design of a V10?
Same, it's such bullshit. At least use the shit single pivot names like Nickel and Butcher instead.

moorey

call me Mia
Same, it's such bullshit. At least use the shit single pivot names like Nickel and Butcher instead.
What’s wrong with eNomad, eBronson etc. It’s what they are. Heritage naming a bike with zero resemblance is stupid.
Also, don’t besmirch fine bikes like the Nickel and Butcher.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Also, don’t besmirch fine bikes like the Nickel and Butcher.
Yeah sorry, they were great bikes as SP versions of their expensive VPP counterparts, but like you say the names carry no heritage weight given they were pretty short lived, so would have been more easily recycled.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah sorry, they were great bikes as SP versions of their expensive VPP counterparts, but like you say the names carry no heritage weight given they were pretty short lived, so would have been more easily recycled.
There’s a shortage of words in the English language. I get it. Also, they don’t seem to have a proper marketing dept at SC.

stoo

Likes Dirt
I always said that I'd love to buy an E bike just because Moorey hates them, and now I'm so happy that you hate the name of my E bike as well!

moorey

call me Mia
I always said that I'd love to buy an E bike just because Moorey hates them, and now I'm so happy that you hate the name of my E bike as well!
It’s a well bonza machine, getting you out riding again....but I HATES the naming. You seen Mathers leg, BTW? :p

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Blame the marketing folks. These names are company assets and nothing more.

I guess the BITD Heckler and Bullit guys are now too old and rusty and need eAssistence.