Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The title is a little misleading, nukes really only talked about towards the end, mostly its about the current Russian position, or lack thereof as it turns out.
I found this a long, but interesting watch. Specifically the last half;

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Fire engulfs bridge spanning from Crimea to Russi…:

That's gotta sting

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I was just listening to the Revolutions podcast, where it was discussing the 1905 and 1917 revolutions being precipitated by disasterous military adventures...

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
Fire engulfs bridge spanning from Crimea to Russi…:

That's gotta sting

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk
Gutsy move by Volodymyrs team if they are behind it. Whilst it restricts the flow of troops and war mongering stuff into the Crimea it also closes the exit route as well.

The madman in Moscow will be well pissed off, either way.

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Gutsy move by Volodymyrs team of they are behind it. Whilst it restricts the flow of troops and war mongering stuff into the Crimea it also closes the exit route as well.

The madman in Moscow will be well pissed off, either way.
It looks like it worked perfectly, personnel and light vehicles can still retreat, tanks and heavy trucks can't.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
The weirdest thing is that a Special Military Operation is okee dokee with invading another country, killing thousands of people, displacing and making millions of people homeless, destroying civilian homes and infrastructure… and yet someone blows up a bridge on their side… and it’s a terrorist operation, and they want revenge. WTF.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The weirdest thing is that a Special Military Operation is okee dokee with invading another country, killing thousands of people, displacing and making millions of people homeless, destroying civilian homes and infrastructure… and yet someone blows up a bridge on their side… and it’s a terrorist operation, and they want revenge. WTF.
Absolute cunt mentality. I'm surprised I had taken this long for Ukraine to cross the border. Though I think there was a hit on an ammo dump a while back? Or similar.

BurnieM

Likes Dirt
Half the road bridge and one line on the rail bridge still operating.

I see the Ukrainians are loading another truck ....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Half the road bridge and one line on the rail bridge still operating.

I see the Ukrainians are loading another truck ....
Or loading up the HIMARS with the ATACMS. Would be a perfect target.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk