Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

safreek

Autocrats gonna autocrat. It's the defenders and cheerleaders in free countries that support them that fuck me off the most.

People like these morally corroded human pieces of bacteria"

These Twitards listed above spend all their energy condemning the West/Israel (sometimes with justification) but will never condemn the actions of Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, etc. Their anti-Americanism warps their understanding of the world to the point that they care more about the actor than the actions. They will hunt down every potential failing of the West and contort themselves through a maze of contradictions to avoid condemning the same or worse actions by authoritarian and autocratic states. Fuck these people with a bulldozer.

PS - I wasn't aware that Pilger had died. Sympathy for his family and those close to him but no sympathy for the autocrats that have lost their apologist.
Silently waiting for the apologists to kick in. Still waiting. Strange that

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Silently waiting for the apologists to kick in. Still waiting. Strange that

Putin is a great man...he is only vilified in rhetoric west because he is a strong leader who has unified a diverse people (something western leaders are too weak to achieve) and also because (most importantly) he knows the truth about the reptilian masters who control Europe (the royal families and their chronies). The truth is there if you look deep enough, even the simple evidence such as tracking his interactions with Queen Elizabeth 2 over the course of his leadership and her tyranny.

safreek

Putin is a great man...he is only vilified in rhetoric west because he is a strong leader who has unified a diverse people (something western leaders are too weak to achieve) and also because (most importantly) he knows the truth about the reptilian masters who control Europe (the royal families and their chronies). The truth is there if you look deep enough, even the simple evidence such as tracking his interactions with Queen Elizabeth 2 over the course of his leadership and her tyranny.
Mate, I know of his evil meetings with QE2, in fact Maggie Thatcher was involved in the reptilian conspiracy as well, as it turns out the whole Ukraine war is about 2 different reptile species wishing a stranglehold on the world.
We are quite fortunate the 2 species met head to head or the earth was lost.

My hopes are for the USA and China to join forces to defeat the evil horde once a victor comes from Ukraine

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mate, I know of his evil meetings with QE2, in fact Maggie Thatcher was involved in the reptilian conspiracy as well, as it turns out the whole Ukraine war is about 2 different reptile species wishing a stranglehold on the world.
We are quite fortunate the 2 species met head to head or the earth was lost.

My hopes are for the USA and China to join forces to defeat the evil horde once a victor comes from Ukraine

Putting is the last hope for the human species. Without him there will be pyramids everywhere and our bodies will be batteries all over again. He will lead us to freedom and a new Egypt.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I Think people might be overplaying the "Putin has been weakened" line, though. Many dictators (Mugabe, Maduro, Mao, etc.) have faced worse things than this and lived through it to continue their rule.
Came in here to post the eblow podcast and saw this: Prigo's mutiny seems so long ago that it's almost forgotten history. I'm starting to feel more confident that not only did Prigo's acts not weaken putin, but it's failure and his assassination may well have even strengthened Putin's hand among the elite.

Just listened to this ep, worth the 40mins of your day: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...bout-putins-eggs/id1510124746?i=1000640794168

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Came in here to post the eblow podcast and saw this: Prigo's mutiny seems so long ago that it's almost forgotten history. I'm starting to feel more confident that not only did Prigo's acts not weaken putin, but it's failure and his assassination may well have even strengthened Putin's hand among the elite.

Just listened to this ep, worth the 40mins of your day: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...bout-putins-eggs/id1510124746?i=1000640794168
Would love to, but Putin wants me to download iTunes.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Would love to, but Putin wants me to download iTunes.
Yeah, don't do that. Apps should be avoided wherever possible. Try these instead: