Rouse hill rocks

mat457

Squid
Anyone else ride the rocks out at rouse hill in western Sydney? They are on the corner of mile end rd and pelligrino grove, a bit further down the road from the rouse hill water recycling plant trails. Im out there most Wednesday arvo's on a white Norco.

advanti

Squid
Anyone else ride the rocks out at rouse hill in western Sydney? They are on the corner of mile end rd and pelligrino grove, a bit further down the road from the rouse hill water recycling plant trails. Im out there most Wednesday arvo's on a white Norco.
Where abouts is this mate i live just in glenwood but have never heard of this place before is it xc type stuff?

mat457

Squid
Its on the left directly opposite pelligrino pl or most people park in the cul-de-sac at the end of money pl. Nothing special but there are a few k's of trail, trials rocks, still a few timber jumps.

advanti

Squid
went and rode this trail today what a little hidden gem! Mat457 thanks for putting me onto it!

Hopefully all those apartments / houses going up around the trail don't ruin it in future years!

mat457

Squid
Hopefully it should be ok, as far as im aware its on the waterboard land and part of the treatment plant

I ride there a fair bit and some of the guys from the LBS do too. It's a good quick after work pedal. The water board owns the land and the side that is being built is zoned for commercial use. the timber on treatment plant side was ripped out by them as they want to keep it natural there . Some people have ripped out trees around the bottom rocks near road so if you ride there please don't alter anything

advanti

Squid
I ride there a fair bit and some of the guys from the LBS do too. It's a good quick after work pedal. The water board owns the land and the side that is being built is zoned for commercial use. the timber on treatment plant side was ripped out by them as they want to keep it natural there . Some people have ripped out trees around the bottom rocks near road so if you ride there please don't alter anything
Thanks mate...kudos to the guys who have built and maintain the trail I really enjoy riding it. Had a quick run yesterday around the back trail leading down to the water plant a little over grown but still good fun!