Rotorburn strava

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
The Old Willunga Hill DH, runs beside the road, but is easily distinguished from Old Willunga Hill Rd. In some spots it is 20m from the road. Yet the leader board is full of roadies zooming down, after trying to match Ritchie Porte on the way up.

As an aside, Ritchie has been knocked back to second on one of the short segments up the climb, by an ebiker lapping the DH.

When I raised this with the e, his words were "fuck off idiot, who cares"

Before blowing his trumpet with great gusto on his Facebook mtb page............. YIEEEW
go on, flag that ride, you know it makes sense ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Flag them twice, the first time they can block it.
Looks like it's already been done. Top 10 is all protour riders, and young Fat e McBaggins is back down, 7 minutes off the pace.

For reference, Ritchie is at 2.05. Fat e was at 1.31, now over 9 minutes.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I did just discover today that if you're running Android, "Kiwi browser" can run chrome extensions on a mobile device so you can get all of the extra elevate (or sauce) data on your phone

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
This one's a bit of a worry. Might have to start rides further away from home. Maybe not an issue if every ride starts in a carpark next to your trails, but I like to do a bit of riding starting from home on the gravel frankenbike or the roadie, and some others here would as well.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
This one's a bit of a worry. Might have to start rides further away from home. Maybe not an issue if every ride starts in a carpark next to your trails, but I like to do a bit of riding starting from home on the gravel frankenbike or the roadie, and some others here would as well.

So even if you start your future rides a km from home unless you go back and alter all your past data you are fucked basically. I'd be boarding the windows and getting the guns out of the safe.....I can see those fuckers targeting all the bearded, coffee drinking, gravel riding, satchel carrying peeps...goddam wide ass curly bar mofo's aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrggggggggggg.

Or..is it really a worry?

Fuck strava....there's a thought.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

I wonder how many bike thieves would actually use Strava data to steal bikes. Most are pretty opportunistic and not that smart.