Rotorburn equivalent for utes? - Haakon vs The World

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A few of the smaller Japanese airports have electric buses for aircraft transfers. Very surreal being whisked around silently. No crazy acceleration or speed just smooth quiet efficiency.

Flow-Rider

Burner
If only he was around to tell us about how it’s going?
I know a bloke that bought 2 of them, the first had a failed water pump but other than that he likes them. I'd probably still buy something with more local support for an extra 10k for that money.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I know a bloke that bought 2 of them, the first had a failed water pump but other than that he likes them. I'd probably still buy something with more local support for an extra 10k for that money.
New Triton ! I don't have one or even considering one but hearing a lot of good things about them.

A lot of them going around here now too.

Flow-Rider

Burner
New Triton ! I don't have one or even considering one but hearing a lot of good things about them.

The first car was a 6 month wait on the water pump under warranty, I think he kept that car for around 6 years but heaps of great walls getting around here too.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

I still wouldn't trust them based on how many lemons they've brought to the market. Crap shoot anyone?