Rotorburn equivalent for utes? - Haakon vs The World

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Shame they can't manage basic fit and finish.
They've pretty much got it nailed now I think. Even Toyota and VW were a bit iffy in their early years.

Designing the machine is the easy part, designing and building the mass production of the machine is hard....

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not sure I'd want parts off that... I'm not usually superstitious, but thats bad juju.
I hope it fell of a car carrier, it looks like a non survivor crash:(.
shitballs! :oops:

good luck getting then engine and gearbox out!!
My Brother had a head on with another car in a Gemini at 40ks years ago. Car was written off, and he bought back and repaired it, it bent parts in the gearbox and also bent parts internally in the engine.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I hope it fell of a car carrier, it looks like a non survivor crash:(.

My Brother had a head on with another car in a Gemini at 40ks years ago. Car was written off, and he bought back and repaired it, it bent parts in the gearbox and also bent parts internally in the engine.
A mate had a Typhoon, it got sideways and slammed the rear end quite hard into a gutter. Almost no visible damage but not driveable and written off. A colleague wanted it so the wreck was bought and sold. Insurers knew well what was damaged, driveshaft spiked the diff, propeller shift moved forward and punched into the box which did nasties to the engine. Body and interior parts value only.

Minlak

custom titis
Can see both sides - But people have to stop making the argument why do they sell it if it is not fit for purpose? We had a guy bring his Dmax in with a busted front CV - Customer had fitted a 3" lift kit (no diff drop) and was a bit of a cowboy she will be right go get em full send type of guy - he had busted it in the sand - Isuzu approved repair in less than an hour - then you have this guy (and others I am sure) told to get lost.
Also where has he been using the vehicle - parked up on the sand there with weight on the front not designed by Isuzu ( they have no factory option winches and winches are super heavy all weight at the front) As much as people like to think the 4WD they drive was designed to take a beating they aren't.