Rorschach's new bike! A thread for delivering urgent aid...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As long as 'to Rorschach' or 'Rorschaching' doesn't become a term for creating endless pipedream woe-is-me-I-need-a-new-bike-rather-than-riding-it thread, then fine
We all need a new bike! Fuck...I have ridden my 3 main steeds in the last month or so and I know I need a new bike! That is practically the same 3 I already own.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
We all need a new bike! Fuck...I have ridden my 3 main steeds in the last month or so and I know I need a new bike! That is practically the same 3 I already own.
We should do a burner swap forum for those who are bored/sick of their steeds and want to swap around..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You have 3 bikes? Well, I know I need more now
No...I have 6. But one of them is in parts and another a little small. So I have 3 I ride regularly. But the overlap of this new bike would exist between 2 of them and the slightly too small option. So I really do need to resolve that...and put all the parts back together so the super bike of all my dress lives again. Then it's time to sell one to buy one. Or keep it and still buy.

So yes...you definitely need another bike.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
BRING BACK HAMBO !!!
He's gone quiet on the IM's after heading to hospital, he did a tibial plateua fracture coming off on his first group night ride.

My fucking knee is fucked today too, clearly need a new fucking bike! Though I did take @Minlak's advice and got a theragun, it's definitely working for loosening the stiff back.

My mate whose one I borrowed is also whining like a @Rorschach about how he wants something more nimble ;)