Rockshox Zeb 190mm single crown

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Yeah i really dont get the 190mm option, just get a boxxer?

The more intersting discussion is 38, Zeb or Mezzer?

The mezzer seems like the fork to go for if you ignore the all of the issues about bushing play and don't care if your fork works properly.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
The mezzer seems like the fork to go for if you ignore the all of the issues about bushing play and don't care if your fork works properly.
That is issue is sorted and was only the first batch. The updated lowers solve the bushing play issue.

moorey

call me Mia
If the Zeb lives up to its lofty goals, I’d 100% run one over a boxxer on a DH bike (for the riding I do). Dual crown forks kinda shit me in many ways. That said, I’m a gumby.

PJO

in me vL comy
1.8" it's to make the e-bike riders feel better about their ugly bikes.
Found the Eurobike article on PB, Levy says it's not likely to be adopted as a "standard". He gives it 40% chance.
The cynic in me says:
Oh but don't we all need extra stiffness!!!
Roll out the new "Supertaper"

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
The 1.8" steerer is purely for aesthetics. Apparently zero extra stiffness, it's just to make the front end of the bigger headtubes look better.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Oh shit. This means it will absolutely become the next best thing since sliced bread and a total must have...
Don't forget the obligatory 33% stiffer than earlier designs and will shave thick, chunky slices off your KOM times.
Cue MTB journo's to get a lather about how awesome it is...............

Reactions: PJO