Road Trip! Qld - Vic and back for 2 weeks

Hey guys, I started a thread about this a few months ago when the idea was first floated between me and a couple of mates but for some reason I cant find the thread to revive it.

*EDIT* Forgot to mention we are leaving tomorrow morning (5/1/08) on the first leg. So hop to it!

I'm heading from north brisbane to melbourne via basically every hot riding spot we can find within a two week time frame so (once again, sorry!) fill me in on where to head. We've got out DH and DJ bikes so keen to consider anything and meet up with just about anyone, skill level not important because due to massive recent work commitments keeping me off the bike, I suck.

Planning on stopping in at Lismore, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay in the first few days with the distinct possibilty of heading out to Lithgow for a day or two thanks to Flynny and then on to Victoria to do Mt Buller, Beauty, Thredbo and anything else we see fit along the way. I should be able to score some net access somewhere so chuck me a PM or reply here with all the sikness you can offer.

Cheers guys

Phil

Last edited: