Revolution Mag - In Stores now!

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picked up the latest issue yesterday and I'm pretty impressed :) The couple of issues before that were a bit lacking I thought, this latest issue seems to have more content, and better quality content.

brindog

Likes Dirt
was at school today so I went down to the newso and was throffing over REVO, looking at how good it was.....man I wish I had $9.95:rolleyes:

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Not me. I subscribed so I wouldn't have to race around to different newsagents looking for it. Now I'm stuck waiting for it when I could already have it from the newsagent. :mad:
Yeh same here mate I am really pissed off that subscription holders don't get their copy when it is hitting the newsagents, I wil give it to the middle of the week before contacting Revolutions.

Sorry guys for the bitch but to here you all rave about the mag I prepaid for plainly shits me off.

Move on I know or tell someone who cares I can already read your minds.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
One thing that wondered is.. Is [R]evolution New Zealands main mtb magazine, or one of?

As there appeared to be a few articles in reference to NZ...

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
Yeh same here mate I am really pissed off that subscription holders don't get their copy when it is hitting the newsagents, I wil give it to the middle of the week before contacting Revolutions.

Sorry guys for the bitch but to here you all rave about the mag I prepaid for plainly shits me off.

Move on I know or tell someone who cares I can already read your minds.
yea same here it suks how we dont get them early

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
finally!!!!

I AM a subscriber and i got mine today i didnt think it was ever going to come
its also a sweet issue

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got the last copy at my newsagent(Geelong) so bad luck to everyone in geelong unless berettas bike hub have some

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
I was going nuts waiting for my suby to arrive, finally got it monday its the best mag ever, would be really good if they through in some big posters though!

Thank god the guys down at Apollo Bay informed us of Sam being featured. It was especially good to see the tracks we rode only days beforehand in a magazine with Sam Hill riding them of all people. A very good issue. And no one else enter for that 661 pack its mine!