Red Bull Hardline

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Gutted for BK after a great WC season and high expectations but Goldstone killed it. The challenge of racing is wanting to see both at their best on the day to see who would win but it rarely plays put that way. The next question becomes where does Jackson sit on your fantasy team next year.
Right near the top. That kid is going to have a glorious career if he can avoid injury.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Gotta say I really hope they get rid of the step-on step-off feature next year. At the speed the were hitting it there only looked to be a fraction of a second to pull on the lilypad for the step-off.

Overall, I was a bit surprised how groomed the non-jump sections of trail this year were. Wasn't bad as such, just not what I expected when they kept pumping up "the biggest jumps and gnarliest tech in downhill" all throughout the build up hype. Biggest jumps, yeah seems likely for a race-format event - but after the monster chunk of Val di Sole, the tech didn't seem that extreme (relative to the riders' abilities obviously).

I like the idea of the Hardline format, but would love to see it run at some other venues as well. Hopefully that is part of what RedBull/Rob Warner keep hinting at having planned for next year.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
BK was guttered..the last scene on his channel was him riding away from the crowds about as far as he could get past all the tents and cars, rips off his goggs and sits down in the grass by a babbling brook…didn’t even have his pooch by his side
That was heartbreaking to watch.