Red Bull Hardline

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Anyone going to be watching this? Looks like it's going to be dry for once, which will make for some decent racing.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Wasn't able to watch it live so put the replay on tonight, such a rad track, huge consequences if it goes wrong. How many riders would hang up their helmets do you think if the world cup tracks were as tough as that?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Bernard Kerr deserved it though. His run was magic. So fast! Although if Joe Smith hadn't blown his wheel it would have been close...

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Kaos Seagrave needs a special mention for pulling not one but two backflips during his race run even if he did crash out three times and take 13min to get to the bottom.
I was surprised (and a little annoyed) that he didn't just take the fire road down to the bottom after he wasn't able to do the road gap. Just wasting everyone else's time at that point.

But yeah, that hip jump flip was nuts.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I was surprised (and a little annoyed) that he didn't just take the fire road down to the bottom after he wasn't able to do the road gap. Just wasting everyone else's time at that point.

But yeah, that hip jump flip was nuts.
Grumpy old man. Bet you don't buy green bananas either... :p

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t usually watch it...but suffering WC withdrawals. It’s a great track, but I prefer watching most WC tracks more.
I’m just glad Gee didn’t win. There, I said it.
Always feels like it’s just a personal vehicle for him and his show boating. Not his biggest fan.
No one else gets to ride the track all year, but I imagine he’s hitting it plenty.
Kerr and Joe rode it brilliantly. Pity about the flat.

moorey

call me Mia
really? How did you keep this a secret for so long?

Love hardline. It was a great race, Kerr’s run was brilliant!
I play my cards close to my chest.

The event just seems 100% manufactured for Gee. Redbull think he’s the shiz. I’m less of a fan, if I haven’t mentioned it.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After watching this win and the fact that Bernard has not been off the podium of the Hard Line in the last 5 years it makes me wonder why he hasn't won a WC yet???? And love watching his edits, can ride a bike!!!

moorey

call me Mia
After watching this win and the fact that Bernard has not been off the podium of the Hard Line in the last 5 years it makes me wonder why he hasn't won a WC yet???? And love watching his edits, can ride a bike!!!
It’s coming. He’s got to stay upright at the WC races.