Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ok I've done 600km on my Deity Deftraps and here are my thoughts -
  • They're definitely not concave!
  • They need 12mm pins - they come with 10mm pins as standard. I bought 24 replacement pins - and somehow got 24 x 10mm! I'll swap them out anyway as they might be a bit grippier being new
  • They're cunts for speccing M3 5mm edge to edge hex nuts
I'm riding the deity Deftrap pedals to/from work every day currently and while I like them, they come up well short of the blackspire nylotrax. The nylotrax delivers supreme foot hugging comfort. I am glad I purchased a few pairs recently.

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
I'm riding the deity Deftrap pedals to/from work every day currently and while I like them, they come up well short of the Blackspire Nylotrax. The Nylotrax delivers supreme foot hugging comfort. I am glad I purchased a few pairs recently.
No pink, no deal!

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
Got some of the Composite Entity flat pedals from Bicycles online as they gave me a $100 voucher for delaying an order.

If you squint they look exactly the same as the Cleanskin ones from MTB direct and various other brands. Build feels solid - easy standard pins to replace and an OK length out of the box with the sealed bearing / bushing combo that seem to work OK. They are reasonable concave so if that's not your thing then maybe pass.

Not much ride time but for $51 they look a good cheap pedal