Re-Development of Woodlands Trails

lucco

Likes Dirt
eyy

Woodlands Trails are located at my house in Ocean Grove, they've been changed probably 4 times now and I think we have finally got them right. There's plenty of transfer lines to be had and they flow nicely now. few drainage issues to work out but they should be rock solid now with all the rain.

So far the tricks thrown down include: backies, front flips, flip whips, 3's , oppo 3's , 3 tuck no handers, x-ups, nfc's, tuck no handers, turn downs and heaps more.

They start off with a big wooden chill zone and drop in, then you can choose either the left hand double to quarter, the middle table-top line, middle line then transfer to step up or wooden ramp, or big right hand line to step-up or wooden ramp. at the end is a quarter with right and left hips.

Roll in.

Toby doing some digging

Matt Whyatt - o.g represent

filling in the old pits, constructing new lines

Fresh lines

ned the rider

Likes Dirt
sweet sam if you dont remeber me i am the kid who bought your gold labels.
those jumps are looking awesome a bit better then when i saw them. ive got a line at my place which i have started building when they are finished i ll tell you and you can come hit them. do you reckon i might be able to hit yours one time.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Very nice guys.

Havent been down there in about 3-4 years now. Have a house around the corner though, so might have to pop down for a sesh sometime!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
omg omg! <33 they look awesome now Sam!!!

I must really get down there for a sesh really soon now!!

lucco

Likes Dirt
cheers guys!!
Haven't been home for a few weeks so I'm back this weekend for a serious drainage build sesh and a good pack down after all this rain. should be rock hard!