AM Ragley Big Al (2020)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hamboner that saddle is fucking sick. I understand you can't just rush out and grab it, which sucks. Hopefully it's still there when the time comes. But don't slip into the credit hole.

Also...it's time to build yourself a little dude stash. That way you have some coins in stock for moments like this. Find something trivial and daily in nature that you can trim a dollar or five off and pocket the change til you have a collection. Maybe a small rather than a large coffee? Maybe a different brand of milk. Or maybe undertake one of minlak's training courses and tap into the horny hobo market of Cairns.

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
Hamboner that saddle is fucking sick. I understand you can't just rush out and grab it, which sucks. Hopefully it's still there when the time comes. But don't slip into the credit hole.

Also...it's time to build yourself a little dude stash. That way you have some coins in stock for moments like this. Find something trivial and daily in nature that you can trim a dollar or five off and pocket the change til you have a collection. Maybe a small rather than a large coffee? Maybe a different brand of milk. Or maybe undertake one of minlak's training courses and tap into the horny hobo market of Cairns.
I have one of those already but I had to spend out on some non-bike related things! I wouldn't have my bike or the nice bits if it wasn't for my weekly dude stash!

Horny hobos could be a <trigger alert> side hustle...