Race at Hidden Vale Sunday 29th July

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'm heading down early on Sunday for this one. Is anyone interested in a seat? Two seats and two bike berths available. A bit of notice (other than late Saturday night) so I can fit the roof carrier if required. Luke mentioned coming so one taken maybe?

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have fun on that jeremy, Was going to do this one in preparation for the epic but now I'm sharing the load of 100ks so the last part shouldn't be an issue since I'm doing to My Sylvia + bikes will probably be in the shop/being built over the weekend.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Thanks Aaron. I don't envy people that're working because my first week back has been miserable.

Luke is a definate for a seat, keep those bribes coming...

boltz

Likes Dirt
I'm a definate for hidden Vale, and I reckon more of you would enjoy it. Are you paying attention Brendon and Dave? Just do it at you're own pace, and I guarantee you'll love it! With the 'hot shots' doing 4 laps you won't be the last ones in, and you'll certainly beat me.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure if I should be flattered there Steve. The other part of the Unofficial Enduro Committee is in so the seat is taken. Sorry if you missed out.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Much respect to Grant, Luke and Ryan for their efforts at Hidden Vale, and Jeremy - 4 laps! - you're a legend! Lots of single track, from fast and flowing to tight and technical, it's a great track, but 3 laps proved a little too grueling for my fitness level. Next year for sure though.

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Well done fellas, that was a good effort by people with little riding amongst them. Yeah, a great track and the weather was spot on too. Five laps would've been pushing it I tell ya!