Qld State Champs. Lots of pics from Mt Joyce.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
Spent the afternoon at Mt Joyce today watching the state champs. I have put a heap of pics below (I am not great photographer by the way!):

walkietalkie

Likes Dirt
Awesome pics mate, I couldn't get up to the chute as I was doing the commentary down below...but some brutal offs there!
Thanks for sharing!

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
Cheers, was a good day. When I was stood there I was wishing I was riding though!

If anyone wants the pictures I have of them, pm me your race number and an email address and I will send the non 'autocorrected' originals! I have about 650 pics so likely have nearly everyone.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
some work needs to be done to those chicken masks...yelling whilst wearing them is deafening. Any pics of 509 around at all? It might have been difficult to catch me at my pace so I understand if there isnt

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
some work needs to be done to those chicken masks...yelling whilst wearing them is deafening. Any pics of 509 around at all? It might have been difficult to catch me at my pace so I understand if there isnt
Sure do... if you want the originals send me an email and I will send you a link to download them.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Photos look sick man any of number 106 black / green kit, red and yellow helmet / goggles and black bike. Cheers

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
great shots guys, was such a good day!

Any of #214? saturday was mostly white kit and sunday was all black/yellow. was wearing fluro yellow 100% goggles if it makes it any easier. if you want to email you can to moodybluebob@hotmail.com

Thanks again.