Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
went to page 1, only rule I see is "no googling". If the rules are published elsewhere, thats not on me, or FNQ :D
The rules are a psychedelic adventure through time and space...some times it is hard to keep up. Just watch out for @PINT of Stella. mate! getting in here with the stick when the mood is on him to clear out the riff Raff.

Try just a little harder…..
I really enjoyed Seinfeld. I even watched it twice through last year in Perth, once to survive lockdown and another time because Perth...yawn. but I'll be stuffed if I can remember the crazy how basis.

Also Elaine wasn't in the show at first, and was a waitress at the diner for a little while before they switched her up and brought in the talented Julia.

Also Larry's brief cameos (particularly in early episodes) are quite good. I tried to watch the Larry David show (because women) way back and just couldn't enjoy it.

Correct, It was producer/writer/director Joe Davola.
Shoot.
I won!!!??? Ummmmm bee at work since 7am. I am low on momentum!

Name the 2 actors who portrayed George Costanza's father?

moorey

call me Mia
Name the 2 actors who portrayed George Costanza's father?
I’d only seen the one until the other day. Apparently they reshot the episode the other guy did the first episode in. They showed the original on Netflix, but no idea of non Mr Stiller version.

moorey

call me Mia
Wait. No, I haven’t seen the original Frank episode…I was thinking of the different Marty Seinfeld that originally appeared in an early episode.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d only seen the one until the other day. Apparently they reshot the episode the other guy did the first episode in. They showed the original on Netflix, but no idea of non Mr Stiller version.
Wait. No, I haven’t seen the original Frank episode…I was thinking of the different Marty Seinfeld that originally appeared in an early episode.
I think my question may be a little too boutique and I am off to work again soon so I'll throw up something easier...but John Randolph was the original. He played it a little differently to Stiller. George also had a brother in the earlier episodes for a while, but only mentioned and never seen. Similar to Richie's older brother in happy days.

Simpsons...

In the episode the old man and the Lisa, what plastic contraption inspires Mr Burns in his design of the huge net to capture the sea creatures?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I think my question may be a little too boutique and I am off to work again soon so I'll throw up something easier...but John Randolph was the original. He played it a little differently to Stiller. George also had a brother in the earlier episodes for a while, but only mentioned and never seen. Similar to Richie's older brother in happy days.

Simpsons...

In the episode the old man and the Lisa, what plastic contraption inspires Mr Burns in his design of the huge net to capture the sea creatures?
a 6-pack plastic can holder thing

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ok next question name the alcoholic drink founded by one of the original cast members of SNL.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk