Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ballsy fellas back then - still are today I guess.

My go then - this is an obscure one and I only know as I saw it on telly the other night... Indian Yellow is a pigment that was said to be obtained from the urine of an animal fed a specific type of fruit. What is the animal and what did it eat to produce yellow pee?
Did you watch a documentary about a certain painting instructor with a fondness for using Indian yellow?

@pink poodle and it is coffee.
The colour actually comes from liquid deprivation! I made some pigment this afternoon that cold have been mistaken for beer and I had drank 4 litres of water across the day. Now I have drank another 5 litres and things are much more normal.

Anyone want to do some finger painting?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, a Jackon Pollock / Brett Whiteley masterclass.
Not the one I was thinking. A couple of my friends have been "you should watch the Bob Ross doco on..." Whatever the TV streaming thing they like is and he loves the Indian yellow.

Also, I've never wanted to ski more...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Cuss your papaya. Love a good one of these in season though. Never noticed a pee thing.
At least a paw paw doesn't have honking geat pip in it that makes up 2/3 of the outrageous cost!

And yes Poodle, mangoes it is. Can't say they've ever changed the colour of my piss though. That's ok, because I'm no artist either.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Not the one I was thinking. A couple of my friends have been "you should watch the Bob Ross doco on..." Whatever the TV streaming thing they like is and he loves the Indian yellow.

Also, I've never wanted to ski more...

View attachment 379739

Was reading about this. Estate isn’t happy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I once ate nothing but mangoes for a couple of days at Christmas, I had a box of them in the fridge...my poo was something bizarre! Can't recall the pee going word though.

Lyric:
I could be wrong...I could be right.

Name the band and song please?

Was reading about this. Estate isn’t happy.

The doco or the skis?

stirk

Burner
I was drawn into this forum for information and answers to my mechanical inexperience and confusion.

I got drawn into the pub trivia thread and stuck around for shits and giggles and.,.,. Now it's back thanks to POSM.....again

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Yeah, he’s the worst….surely he’s just being contrarian though? Has to be.
I dunno. Wishful thinking perhaps? He’s always had a cunty streak in him though and being a Trump fan and Brexiteer is a good way of sticking two fingers up at the music press and very on-brand for him.

Bruce Dickinson being a Brexit voter on the other hand, that was just heartbreaking.