Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Formula One returns to the Netherlands for the first time since 1985. Who was the winner on that occasion, and for extra internet kudos, what was significant about his victory?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Formula One returns to the Netherlands for the first time since 1985. Who was the winner on that occasion, and for extra internet kudos, what was significant about his victory?
I dare say I’ll have the answer in half an hour or so when I get back to my hotel and stick on P2 (there’s only so much Martin Brundle can waffle on about so it’ll probably crop up) but in the meantime I’ll take a punt on Alain Prost.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Ballsy fellas back then - still are today I guess.

My go then - this is an obscure one and I only know as I saw it on telly the other night... Indian Yellow is a pigment that was said to be obtained from the urine of an animal fed a specific type of fruit. What is the animal and what did it eat to produce yellow pee?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

My go then - this is an obscure one and I only know as I saw it on telly the other night... Indian Yellow is a pigment that was said to be obtained from the urine of an animal fed a specific type of fruit. What is the animal and what did it eat to produce yellow pee?
@pink poodle and it is coffee.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Googled it....I was way off
interesting though, good luck

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Corn? I remember holidaying in the US when I was a kid, their supermarket chooks had a weird yellow tint that was unusual to us. The colour came from being corn-fed