Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

moorey

call me Mia
Google French military victories and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Fuck it. I’m not checking, but sick of waiting.

Seinfeld references 2 serial killer that I can think of. Who are they and how are they woven into the plots?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck it. I’m not checking, but sick of waiting.

Seinfeld references 2 serial killer that I can think of. Who are they and how are they woven into the plots?
Son of Sam - Kramer and Newman leverage his mail bag as security while betting at the airport.

Not sure if the scene where someone asks Newman why postal workers always go insane is also a reference to son of Sam or someone else?

The (south side?) Strangler that Kramer is mistaken for in LA.

Surely something about clowns with crazy Joe?

moorey

call me Mia
Son of Sam - Kramer and Newman leverage his mail bag as security while betting at the airport.

Not sure if the scene where someone asks Newman why postal workers always go insane is also a reference to son of Sam or someone else?

The (south side?) Strangler that Kramer is mistaken for in LA.

Surely something about clowns with crazy Joe?
Got the first.

You’re thinking of the Hillside strangler. And Gacy. Nope.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Not Donald Trump then.
Yeah it was! But they called him Joel Rifken to prevent legal issues, though Elaine wanted him to change it again, not wanting a BF with the same name as a serial killer. she suggested he change it to OJ…coincidentally a few months before OJ’s own incidents. (I’m actually leaning towards his son having done it, and OJ covered for him…but that’s another story)

GO! We need a rally question.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Then you’ll know he was referenced heavily in an episode. Major plot point. Lesser known killer, with likely close to 20 victims.
Well yes...I do now. But I'm not sure I understood your question. I seem to have provided 3 serial killers, but not the specific one you wanted without specifically asking for that one? Anyway, it's a good question and I like Seinfeld. I eagerly await someone getting the correct answer. In the mean time I shall watch some you tube.

Of course then my phone updates the next couple of posts...

moorey

call me Mia
Well yes...I do now. But I'm not sure I understood your question. I seem to have provided 3 serial killers, but not the specific one you wanted without specifically asking for that one? Anyway, it's a good question and I like Seinfeld. I eagerly await someone getting the correct answer. In the mean time I shall watch some you tube.

Of course then my phone updates the next couple of posts...
You gave one right and 2 wrong answers. I wasn’t after charters, I was after serial killers that were referenced in the show…then answered it to Dale. He’s up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You gave one right and 2 wrong answers. I wasn’t after charters, I was after serial killers that were referenced in the show…then answered it to Dale. He’s up.
I knew I didn't understand it...Dale better not ask a car question. I won't understand that either.