Props Australia!!!!

matt_uk

Cannon Fodder
Not a thread as such but a M A S S I V E cheers to all the rippers & writers who hooked me up with some awesome riding during my recent Vic/Qld/NSW roadtrip.
In order:
Youyangs - Jarlath & Kristina, loving those black diamond runs & the neverending (flat) pump track
Forrest / Otways - Julian & Freya, greasy paperbark and merciless pseudo Freeride XC
Kenilworth / Cedar Creek DH - Jasinski family, OllieO, Len RMX, Sean Yakuza, machete boy & the creator of the hell track!
Mullumbimby - Jay at True Wheel Cycles, rolling water bar whips around Goonegerry.
Coffs / Coramba - Liquid ecstasy from the rock garden to the final table. Huge props to Siz/Dozer for the tip off and Michael Norco & his family from Tamworth who hooked me up with some uplift. Was hauling but couldn't quite brainwash myself to hit the biggest stump jump.
Oxford Falls - Iron Horse Clint (Sellen) - who definitely got lucky on the angle iron booter!! Jesco & Martin for the wombat tracks through dense bush. Awesome step down step up combo & the Deep Creek is a technical classic.

Now back in UK facing a long dark & greasy winter but wishing you all a pinned summertime! May yet get an article together for one of the UK mags in which case I'll post again to buy some photos. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

scblack

Leucocholic
Let us know if the article comes about, so we can buy the mag and have a look at Aussie riding from a UK perspective.