Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
When I sat in the Nismo it was on the rotisserie. No access really allowed but as I was foreign rules were bended. Couple of Japanese men after got quite heated when they were told it was off limits. They didn't think I could understand what they were saying but they were very uncomplimentary to the gaijin. I think I may have said a few impolite things aimed their way...
I was next to a 70 year old Japanese gentleman when taking these shots. He said he had the lower spec GTX model about 30ish years ago.

It sure looked off limits to me. Would cause a diplomatic incident

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That just gives me the Heebie-jeebies. I used to think I would love to go and check it out, not so sure now.
Wonder how he felt when realised he got close enough to lick the cement o_O

Those eyes behind the visor must be bulging out of his head.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Brow

Big Block
I remember watching sidecars at Bathurst in 1986 - totally nuts. Some of the walls across the top looked a bit like that.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Took this for a thrash a few weeks ago and felt first gear slip.

Ordered a new tremec t5 kit from Mal Wood. Never going to chase big power so a t56 is overkill. Was meaning to do this back in 2008 but never got around to it. Of course the cost to convert to manual never makes sense $$ wise but its all about the v8 manual fun right?

IMG_0988_2.JPG