Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sports sedan:

I expect @Dales Cannon will be policing for imposters and imposing heavy sanctions if bloated euro-barge roadcars are substituted!
That's a Merc 450 SLC for starters and no one has ever criticised them as being ugly. Hambo reckons that's a space frame chassis so it would have been light too, and it won a championship.

So in other words, it's pretty much the opposite of an M2.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

dazz

Downhill Dazz
That's a Merc 450 SLC for starters and no one has ever criticised them as being ugly. Hambo reckons that's a space frame chassis so it would have been light too, and it won a championship.

So in other words, it's pretty much the opposite of an M2.

Peter Fowler built that car. He also did the quad valve heads for the chev mentioned in this article:
https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/brutal-benz-australias-wildest-v8-mercedes/

Oddjob

I bought a 450SL the other day, not a Sports Sedan though. But it was in a a hangar with a boat like that one so same same?
FWIW all the best Sports Sedans are red.

Oh for god's sake, don't encourage the Stan!

Here, this is a better example.

Oddjob

^ C'mon man, that's not a sports sedan!
There's something cool about Giagotollo's but they are proven to be deadly.

What just because it's closer to an LMP than shed built Alfa POS?!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought we were all middle aged e/gravel riders?
How are we supposed to drop the kids at school in those cars!

Speaking of which got rev it up motion from a group of teens in the highschool carpark this morning haha.
Never got that doing the primary school drop off. Unfortunately I disappointed them :(

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Speaking of loud and proud sports cars. Just listen to the GT4 RS being driven in anger.

Glorious engine. Best I have ever had control of. PDK sport still let's you manually change without interrupting it's brain for the next up or downshift. It is an amazing tune. Lovely thing.