Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You can get a relay with two 87 terminals (not 87 and 87a) or just run two wires to the one terminal. LEDs should draw low enough current to run 4mm wire which you can twist and crimp into a 6mm (yellow) connector.

Minlak

custom titis
You can get a relay with two 87 terminals (not 87 and 87a) or just run two wires to the one terminal. LEDs should draw low enough current to run 4mm wire which you can twist and crimp into a 6mm (yellow) connector.
See that's were you need to be specific :) Which two wires to the one terminal? :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
85 is -
86 is + from switched high beam source (if high beam is pos switched)
30 is fused pos constant power or ign on power
87 is to pos wire for new lights
87a is to pos of reversing beeper.
Run other new light and reverse beeper wires to -.

Minlak

custom titis
Get an extra extra loud reversing beeper.
Of course - If you buy the Denali lights they come with a programable Canbus system that incudes a soundbomb horn - brake lights - indicators and they are all programmable from the canbus to adjust sound brightness flashing pulsating auto cancellation everything

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Bought a Subaru Tribeca at auction, sight unseen from the salvage lot. Listed as hail damaged. No hail damage, and at the very least it’s done a head gasket, but the accessory belt is shredded and wrapped around everything.

I suspect a rod has played peek a boo.

I’m in 3 grand all up so far. Body is in pretty good shape apart from one hit to the back left door. Totally expected fun and games doing this

Suspect I’m going to become familiar with the EZ36 against my will. Will strip her down Friday in the street. This takes the cake for a crammed engine bay. Radiator out to get a socket onto the crank pulley bolt.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Bought a Subaru Tribeca at auction, sight unseen from the salvage lot. Listed as hail damaged. No hail damage, and at the very least it’s done a head gasket, but the accessory belt is shredded and wrapped around everything.

I suspect a rod has played peek a boo.

I’m in 3 grand all up so far. Body is in pretty good shape apart from one hit to the back left door. Totally expected fun and games doing this

Suspect I’m going to become familiar with the EZ36 against my will. Will strip her down Friday in the street. This takes the cake for a crammed engine bay. Radiator out to get a socket onto the crank pulley bolt.

I thought they were only good as an engine donor for Libertys…?