Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

binner

Hath shat hymself
sooooooo........................ about 6 months ago I had a glitch in the brain and ended up selling all my Vw's, my subi ej donks waiting for donors into kombi's, my engine hoists, my ecu's and all the other shit that went along with engine swaps. I went back to a dual cab triton but meh......... so its sold now. I'm onto something different cause I like to mess with shit and make mods. I was almost ready to pull the trigger on a 4x4 delica to heavily mod but now I see something that has some potential and could be kinda interesting to mod up......
stay tooned ;)

haven't seen any real projects in here lately ...what gives

stirk

Burner
Was just chatting to the guy across the street. He’s finally finished his 1972 Chevelle. Stopped counting at 1000 hours work, did all the work himself.

454 running 12:1 and a silly silly cam that’s a dog on the street. Sounds insanely angry.
I passed roughly 20 XB and XC fords this morning, 4 doors and coups. The rumbling sounds of lot's of old v8 gets the hairs on the back of your neck tingling!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I know it isn’t a proper “project” @binner but it’s dumb and it’s fun and it works
Had hammer, did fit! Inaugural run around the block had dogs howling for 10 minutes after I turned it off yesterday afternoon, many stoked looking dudes on the street giving cheeky nods of approval next to scowling missus’s. Apparently theres a few bogan tradies around here that appreciate the finer things.

It’s nice having an exhaust that doesn’t leak anymore. Old one was more trashed than I thought, I was hoping to get it fixed but too many holes. Super keen to hit up trails next weekend, got a pretty decent run lined up in Lithgow.

Scrubbed up alright too.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
3D Magic Mike

Check him out on twitter. No Tanning Chunt-um here. A word of caution though, only look him up if you have hours to waste, his work is that good!