Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just incredible.
Hey I already posted this. The fact the guy made a 10,000rpm copy of the McLaren F1 V12 is just about the only thing more bonkers than stroking a hand built Ferrari V12.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hey I already posted this. The fact the guy made a 10,000rpm copy of the McLaren F1 V12 is just about the only thing more bonkers than stroking a hand built Ferrari V12.

Yeah, it wasn't just the video's headline act - every car featured is so heavily modified and finished to such a high standard.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that at school drop off?

At a school but not for drop off. Small charity car meet once a month in Terrey Hills.

You never know what you'll get. Japanese, muscle cars, vintage, the odd super car. There was a PT Cruiser there. I did not take a picture of that.

There was a Diablo there one day but I couldn't find my photo

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Wow, didn’t know there was one in Australia… Drool….

I guess if yours insanely rich enough to buy one, you can afford the insurance….
There were 3 here. I think one went back os. One in Vic, one in NSW
Nah, for me it has always been a Countach poster :)
Why doesn't it surprise me you had a poster of the worst supercar ever made.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The white Countach was the popular poster haha
I had a red one I think...

Yeah, theyre not the best to drive by all accounts - id like to speak from experience, but doubt I ever will. Electric power steering kits makes them a lot better apparently.

But no one really cares what they drive like :)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Lindsay fox had one of these in his collection Melb when I went down about 10 years ago. Pretty sure it was next to a 288 GTO, can't find the photo I took with them when I went.
Yeah his museum down in Docklands is crazy town. Last time I was there the 288GTO was next to an LFA with the protective plastic still on the seats...