Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Got a question - Why sell it without rego? When I read that in an ad, to me, it comes across that there is an issue with the car that would make it difficult to get rego. I can understand for a $3k car without an engine but this is $35k.

Also, you should chuck it up on marketplace and gumtree, way more ppl than ebay I reckon.
I want to keep my private plates.im sure whoever buys we will arrange rego....

slowmick

38-39"
Yep, the old rotating door so you could crash them together and get damage. I think I have a beige model A matchbox car kicking around the house soemwhere.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I had at least half a dozen from your first pic and a couple of those damaged ones.

These days I just 'collect' classic wagons and trucks

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Had the same case but never had a crash damage car. I did that myself with those loop the loop tracks.

I will have to go looking for any of mine at Mums.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had that same police car loved it.
We were at my folks house last time and mum dragged out my old complete set of micro machines for my boys (remember them lol).
I had no idea she still had them after all these years!

There are some awesome hotwheels restoration videos on youtube, they certainly can become project cars lol.

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
Was told it was a v8 a6 from 2004, it is a 2006 S6 based on vin. Apparently. Who knows? We only want the v8.

New covid rules probably can the sprints tomorrow.
Bit odd, S6 with V8 only made until 2005. After that they went to the V10. That’s a lot of car for sprinting, solid motor but everything else is heavy/soggy. Plenty of grip though.