Price listings differential... /False advertising...

jackthelad23

Likes Bikes
I seem to be noticing a concurrent pricing structure
that when searching for parts etc. particularly with clothing/shoes
Prices starting at.... when you click a link for the price you want, when you dropdown menu something, to your size, the price increases.
Or is it just my imagination.....

smiffy

Likes Bikes
I noticed the weight of parts being removed from being advertised in the desciption, as well.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hibike are an overseas classic at this, size 38 and 48 shoes are $60, everything in between is $89.
Pushys here... don't drop the price of a not in stock item and show me it without letting me lock it in for when it comes back in stock.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got fat and went from an xl to an xxl and now I find more cloths in the clearance sections. The from price for silly sizes or out of stock price is annoying.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I searched online for a chainring which showed up at BikeInn for a smoking price with free shipping. Woohoo.
I put it in the cart and grabbed a few other things and go to check out and shipping is suddenly $86!
I open up another browser and check again. The google search price shows it as free shipping but that disappears when you check out.
They have many little tricks to hook the consumer in.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Just like the pricks at Ticketek showing the section prices based on juniors.

The google search price shows it as free shipping but that disappears when you check out.
Free shipping can be weird. Sometimes there's size exclusions that push an order into paid territory. I once split an order with a store into two so both would qualify, they didn't together.