Posting photos?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Sorry for messing up your thread Poods.

Maybe a mod can move the picture chat to another thread.

I believe if you used TapaTalk (which I dont and never have) you can send pictures via PM.

FWIW the Samsung S21 Ultra takes 108mp photos at around 40mb each ;) Hmmmm... detail overload.
The irony of all of us filling pood's PYR thread with off topic isn't lost on me.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Both look the same to me?
Guessing you’re browsing on a phone.

Pinch/zoom in on each and you’ll see the difference.

eg zoom right in on the Rockshox sticker on the Lyriks and the difference is super obvious.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Guessing you’re browsing on a phone.

pinch/zoom in on each and you’ll see the difference.
Spot on.

I'm not too fussed on getting pro quality images on here but I would pay $20 a year to not have to mess around screenshotting screenshots or emailing photos to myself at lower res from my phone just to post them.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Spot on.

I'm not too fussed on getting pro quality images on here but I would pay $20 a year to not have to mess around screenshotting screenshots or emailing photos to myself at lower res from my phone just to post them.
So you can bombard RB with selfies?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I've been on forums where you couldn't upload pics ( still can't) so I am all good with small images here.

If you have a photo someone might want to print or use as their desktop on their 32 inch screen, throw a link from your cloud backup drive of choice where most of your full res photos are uploading anyway a few mins after you take them, and let's all keep RB clean and clean.

In membership contribution I am all for it but am against any privilege except recognition as a supporter. Another forum I use has a how to donate sticky, you shoot them a PayPal and you get a supporter badge on your posts, and a post that you chipped in in the supporters thread. I would only propose the badge which you get and keep, not that it happened on the forum in question but you want to avoid any dick measuring contests if someone does a lot of supporting and turns out to be a kook.

2c deposited ;)

Edit: Lean, and clean, why is autocorrect so dumb?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'm guessing that you haven't acquired the forum auto-correct badge yet.
Long long time ago #1 was writing various school assignments on his computer. Teacher sent a note home about the appalling spelling and to get him to use spellcheck. When queried he said he did, if the word wasn't recognised or seemed ok to him he just 'added' it to the dictionary...

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Long long time ago #1 was writing various school assignments on his computer. Teacher sent a note home about the appalling spelling and to get him to use spellcheck. When queried he said he did, if the word wasn't recognised or seemed ok to him he just 'added' it to the dictionary...
Words didn't invent themselves, if you use it enough eventually McQuarry will come knocking.