Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Still no brakes. This wait is getting real old.
Cranks turned up atleast so got bar height sorted and now I can pedal it. Got really lucky with the seatpost, 5mm longer and it would be too tall when extended.

Clipless test runs up the street are somewhat sketchy brakeless. But, gotta make sure those gears work.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 385872
Cranks turned up atleast so got bar height sorted and now I can pedal it. Got really lucky with the seatpost, 5mm longer and it would be too tall when extended.

Clipless test runs up the street are somewhat sketchy brakeless. But, gotta make sure those gears work.
Dang this is going to look stunning once complete (modern MTB's look naked without brake rotors IMO)!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
View attachment 385872

I'd offer to lend you some proper brakes but I'd be worried you wouldn't give them back and offer the Hopes instead.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Dang this is going to look stunning once complete (modern MTB's look naked without brake rotors IMO)!
Yeah it looks dumb. What’s even dumber is dragging both feet down the driveway and still hitting the side gate because I couldn’t stop in time.
Needed to jam a foot in the back wheel but I didn’t wanna ruin the new tyres.

Ultra Lord

I'd offer to lend you some proper brakes but I'd be worried you wouldn't give them back and offer the Hopes instead.

I’ll definitely borrow some but you’d need to come out for a pedal, and have that Nicolai built up.

Ultra Lord

I got some Zee's or Quadiems you could borrow. Got a couple of projects to knock off over the next couple of weeks so let's see.

Sounds good. Let me know if you get a free day on a weekend.