Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ha. Out of work. Dreaming of a pellet grill or wood fire oven and this popped up in my browsing. Looks epic. Also expensive. Prefer a bike for that cash. ;)
Out of work? Looking for wood powered stove? Surely you have plenty of spare time to go and steal an empty keg!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We have a wood fire and bush land across the road. Trying to get them to collect kindling is a challenge. Need to work on that.

That one's easy... No wood = no food. You just gotta be strong for a few days and they'll break. None of them are old enough to know how to call DOCS are they?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The dog always freaks tf out whenever you wheel a bike near her. Just cannot handle it and bolts.
So like any responsible doggens owner, I made the dog chaser 3000 and terrorised her for a good 15 minutes today.
D4E9084D-0E24-4523-860C-311C11CEA532.jpeg

Pretty happy pooch when she saw me put it down

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Frame not here till december/january Brakes arrive January. Shifter and cranks ETA this month sometime.

All this waiting has killed any excitement I had for this bike. I’ll feel better when it comes I hope.

Went for a sick blap on the moto this weekend though, 4 day camping trip on the south coast of NSW. Long trail rides 3 out of 4 days. Many zooms, now I’m ruined and can hardly walk.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You sure you don't want to babysit my Sam?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Profile! Profile! Profile! Profile!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk