Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
New goodies turned up.
Dropper still stuck at aus post, ordered a week before all these things (some from mtbdirect, same as dropper).
Just fitted tyres to wheels because I needed to kill some time while letting the other bikes air filter soak.
No sealant, seated off a track pump. Easiest rims I’ve put a tubeless tyre on, by far.

6EC87A96-3A63-4D4B-90E3-B1804CFEFAB4.jpeg

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
New goodies turned up.
Dropper still stuck at aus post, ordered a week before all these things (some from mtbdirect, same as dropper).
Just fitted tyres to wheels because I needed to kill some time while letting the other bikes air filter soak.
No sealant, seated off a track pump. Easiest rims I’ve put a tubeless tyre on, by far.

View attachment 381301
The captain approves of the tyre choice.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ah yes, that’s right. After all the dogs, I forgot.

I’ve got the older version hunt trail on the front and enduro on the back. Good rims for the price.
There was some pretty good dogs.
I’ve badly damaged every rim I’ve bought. I ain’t spending up on rims that are going to get smacked into rock haha.
If I get more than a year without having to pull dents out of the bead I’ll be stoked.
I’ve learnt my lesson, straight to DD casing for the rear. Weight be damned.

I was worried the 30mmish ID would square the tyres off too much but it’s still a nice roundish profile with the 2.5’s.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
There was some pretty good dogs.
I’ve badly damaged every rim I’ve bought. I ain’t spending up on rims that are going to get smacked into rock haha.
If I get more than a year without having to pull dents out of the bead I’ll be stoked.
I’ve learnt my lesson, straight to DD casing for the rear. Weight be damned.

I was worried the 30mmish ID would square the tyres off too much but it’s still a nice roundish profile with the 2.5’s.
The older enduro rims were 33mm internal and it is a little too wide but not so bad for the back. I would prefer 29mm-31mm. New version look good

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That has the best name for an oven I’ve ever seen.

Did you see it in the wild or just looking to blow money you should be spending on bikes?
Ha. Out of work. Dreaming of a pellet grill or wood fire oven and this popped up in my browsing. Looks epic. Also expensive. Prefer a bike for that cash. ;)