Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
12” needs super boost surely
I'll adding the super boost spacer to an older sized pan work? Or is it going to be offset wrong on the hotplate?

fuck it....all too complicated, I will just get an electric frying pan
You gotta go gas man!!!

After the recent smoke up I was actually thinking about getting a small single burner gas thing to use as a BBQ on my balcony.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
After the recent smoke up I was actually thinking about getting a small single burner gas thing to use as a BBQ on my balcony.
Sure, why not? At least you can hose down a balcony when it catches fire. Unless it's a fat fire, that shit needs smothering. I learnt that one the hard way at school. Teacher was great about it, she used the opportunity to show the class how to put out the fire.

@Ultra Lord, the new bike sounds awesome. Should be a fun bike to ride.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sure, why not? At least you can hose down a balcony when it catches fire. Unless it's a fat fire, that shit needs smothering. I learnt that one the hard way at school. Teacher was great about it, she used the opportunity to show the class how to put out the fire.

@Ultra Lord, the new bike sounds awesome. Should be a fun bike to ride.
I'm going to want some kind of bracket that holds it out off the railing. I don't want steak funk soiling my deck!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You gotta go gas man!!!

You have to head down to your Korean small goods emporium and get one of those at home BBQ burners a few mesh grills and the aerosol sized gas bottles.

You'll even come home with a load of spare money and you can get your BBQ on the balcony in complete luxury. Winning.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
New spinny boi’s arrived at the workshop yesterday. Just ripped open the box like a kid at christmas and spilled my coffee in my excitement.
Pretty impressive, considering the price. They are round, black, and have a surprisingly quiet freehub. Will be interested to see how the rear hub holds up. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the bearingsI’ve destroyed a hub with a similar layout through neglect before.
After years of hopes and profile hubs, it’s a bit weird having such a quiet hub to be honest.
The matching black tubeless valves with nice black caps are a nice touch.

Time to go make another coffee.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Look at that huge casette, its the size of a dinner plate! Sorry make that a fry pan

PJO

in me vL comy
I just scrolled through and all I saw was pictures of ovens.
Has this thread become the cooking thread, or do you actually ride those ovens?