Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Get your sizzle on! Customers have recently been enjoying my custom made chilli bbq sauce. It's pretty complex...I put chillies in some bbq sauce. Taste buds blown!

More classic and enduring than that. Well assuming it's still on his product list. He posted a photo of it on here a long ways back and it was fucking awesome
You mean this little number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes I do foxy boy...yes I do. Is there a better option upon which to show off a new steed? I doubt it.

I'm going to warm up some baby and sanitiser and have some alone time.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Needs more art.
There is another choice piece of art from kinder that was hidden from view in the first pic. Also couple of sour dough loaves freshly baked this morning courtesy of mrs dazz!
20210925_114625.jpeg

Also looking forward to seeing this bike come together Lord Dick Butt. Did you mention drivetrain yet? Or did I miss that in all the oven hype?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There is another choice piece of art from kinder that was hidden from view in the first pic. Also couple of sour dough loaves freshly baked this morning courtesy of mrs dazz!
View attachment 380712

Also looking forward to seeing this bike come together Lord Dick Butt. Did you mention drivetrain yet? Or did I miss that in all the oven hype?
Must’ve missed it. Understandable though, theres been some sweet ovens posted. Foxy’s one is the oven dreams are made of!

Shimano 12sp. Xt shifter, rear mech and cranks, slx cassette and chain. There might be an slx derailleur instead of XT, can’t remember.