Post your all mountain bike

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice 5 you got there.

I was a mouse click away from grabbing one myself, as I've owned numerous Orange dh bikes previously.
Ended up going with a Mojo HD for something different (to all my other Oranges anyway).. but id still love to have a ride on a 5 one day (or maybe not, it might make me realise what I'm missing out on)..
Ride her hard bud!

Suppose i better add my new sled as well..
View attachment 237415
Ev , that is so sick !

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ev , that is so sick !
Cheers Damo, rides even better with mud all over it! You should have kept your Nomad bud!
Had a good bash down Stromlo/Tuggeranong this wknd. Rear shock still needs some dialling/maybe some shimming.

ChopSticks

Banned
rare colour chioce on the sb !!!! I like it ALOT

really diggin the graphics too, on the bike AND the helmet !

white grips maybe?

swatto90

Likes Dirt
Adrenaline Agent AM 4.0

So I just picked up the most fun bike I have ever ridden. Road so alot of Stromlo on sunday on it. Handled everything.

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
What size front ring are you running there? 9spd or 10spd on the back?
1×10/33 tooth chainring/11-36 cassette. Have really enjoyed running the 1x drivetrain for the last 18 months, occasionally could do with a little more on either end but no biggie, some trade off not matter what you run imo.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want to go single on the front of my Blur, but will be staying with a 34t 9spd cassette for the time being. There is a a fair bit of climbing in the granny where I ride, so I guess I'll need to go for a 28 or 30t front ring and sacrifice some top end until I get fitter.