Post your all mountain bike

binner

Hath shat hymself
Sweet bike but more importantly, sweet car!
Is that your vee dub? First car i learn't to rally.
yes, both are mine. the square was a resto I have been doing for about 3/4 months and the POS Jamis is all I can afford after the resto on the VW...;)

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
Heres my 09' Trek Remedy, just fitted a Blackspire Stinger and an FSA Bashy, but could lose some weight as she's about 16kg IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0418.jpg

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Tracer bullets

^^^^ yes yes ..the Tracer is a pretty damn fine trail slayer, my bro had one and it was a true weapon on the trails.....

spongebob

Likes Dirt
I'm sorry all you try-hards, but here is the best AM ever. 2011 Enduro s-works with 170mm Lyrik & top shelf gear. Drool away...

Attachments

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
I'm sorry all you try-hards, but here is the best AM ever. 2011 Enduro s-works with 170mm Lyrik & top shelf gear. Drool away...
nice, you just need to drop the front mech/shifter and fit a proper guide, drop the bars by a few spacers and you'll be there
Spesh have really got their bikes dailed these past few years

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Damn nice. That green looks wicked. I came close to going with one of these but the carbon nomad won out.

What's the weight?... just curious.

spongebob

Likes Dirt
The frame is rooly light, but the overall build isn't. 170mm coil Lyriks & 1000gr tyres. Ivan - I flick propedal back/forth for climb/descend, but so saying even on 'mush' the lack of pedal bob when climbing astounds me. I'm getting the 170mm coil rear end kit to make it a true 'Evo Enduro'

4dabush

Likes Dirt
The frame is rooly light, but the overall build isn't. 170mm coil Lyriks & 1000gr tyres. Ivan - I flick propedal back/forth for climb/descend, but so saying even on 'mush' the lack of pedal bob when climbing astounds me. I'm getting the 170mm coil rear end kit to make it a true 'Evo Enduro'
And it would be a kilo lighter without all the 3m tape :p
spongebob is a pretty big and fit unit - power to weight ratio would be pretty rad...

Ivan

Eats Squid
I hope you've watched the specialized video of Brendan Fairclough gnarring it up on the Enduro. It's awesome.

The only thing that puts me of the specialized design is the need to use propedal. I haven't ridden an enduro, so maybe it's not as bad as I imagined. I bet it's plush though!