TAS Post mount Hydraulic disc brake set, no rotors

Lucaw

Next in line
Depends. Not if you're just planning to grab them to give away...and TBH, there's some people I wouldn't be happy you giving them to. If they don't float your boat, I'll find them a good home.
I will give one juicey to @RaccMTB and I will use the other two sets of brakes
Can I have the two high rollers and the 5 brakes and you tell me the postage and I will pay

nathanm

Eats Squid
Yeah, can’t be too careful in this age of unscrupulous and immoral scammers.
Are you accusing me of being a scammer?

Just because someone doesn't fit your own personal morals doesn't mean they are immoral either. I'm sure that vegan who splashes blood around Coles and KFC believes all carnivores are immoral too

It's funny how you continually post passive aggressive comments online but someone decides to actually look you up recently and then its not so funny and you aren't so vocal any more

Anyone send luca his tyres and buy some more online friends.

moorey

call me Mia
Are you accusing me of being a scammer?

Just because someone doesn't fit your own personal morals doesn't mean they are immoral either. I'm sure that vegan who splashes blood around Coles and KFC believes all carnivores are immoral too

It's funny how you continually post passive aggressive comments online but someone decides to actually look you up recently and then its not so funny and you aren't so vocal any more

Anyone send luca his tyres and buy some more online friends.
Jog on mate. You’re a little defensive, hey. ;)
I must owe you some rent for living inside your head.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Jog on mate. You’re a little defensive, hey. ;)
I must owe you some rent for living inside your head.
a little defensive to being called a scammer? yeah absolutely unlike you I haven't scammed a single person nor been scammed in return. Nor do I Troll people constantly online because of my low self-esteem and inferiority complex. How are those facebook bans going, still blocked by numerous people? Or is that all just fake news and a big conspiracy against you?
It's ok, Rotorburn is your safe place, plenty of people here are happy to drink your Kool Aid.
You can live inside my head, its safer here than under your bridge. But you keep throwing those insults from the perceived safety of your keyboard buddy and cry for help when those big nasty real men decide they don't like being trolled and decide to throw a few threats of their own around. How tough were you then, did the police find that bad man and stop him from scaring you. You're 10-ply bud.

moorey

call me Mia
a little defensive to being called a scammer? yeah absolutely unlike you I haven't scammed a single person nor been scammed in return. Nor do I Troll people constantly online because of my low self-esteem and inferiority complex. How are those facebook bans going, still blocked by numerous people? Or is that all just fake news and a big conspiracy against you?
It's ok, Rotorburn is your safe place, plenty of people here are happy to drink your Kool Aid.
You can live inside my head, its safer here than under your bridge. But you keep throwing those insults from the perceived safety of your keyboard buddy and cry for help when those big nasty real men decide they don't like being trolled and decide to throw a few threats of their own around. How tough were you then, did the police find that bad man and stop him from scaring you. You're 10-ply bud.
What part of 'Jog on' didn't you understand? :D
With this level of projection, you should work for Team Trump. Gold.:p

LPG

likes thicc birds
Like a good action movie, ignoring the storyline and straight to the action. We didn't even have time to grab popcorn!

Last edited: