Post and Explain your Avatar

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Alright, it might just be me, but I'm always interested in what people are using as an avatar and why. Also, I'm to retarded to make out what half of them are because they're so bloody small.

So, post a bigger version of your avatar, and explain it.

Thurston Moore - the man behind the radness that is Sonic Youth, and this is an awesome solo album by him. Kim Gordon may have been more attractive (if only slightly), but Thurston was the man.

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wooooo.jpg

It's the face off vimeo. I'm not any special film maker but I just thought the little face was cool so I used it as my avatar

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Ah, but you see... This one is new, because we are supposed to post up our original pictures, so we can see them better.

Nobody's actually done that yet though.:confused:

Mine is Reggie Dabbs

He's a top bloke...google him.

Last edited by a moderator:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
i 'spose they are a tad old now and some people tend to chop and change things frequently.
Yeah I was well aware that it had been done before, but as you say avatars do change very regularly with most and I didn't particularly feel like re-opening a thread with a whole pile of what is for a large part now irrelevant and inapplicable to members' current avatars.

Neon

Likes Dirt
well, mines some wako guy from sesame street. i think.
well, at least he looks funny

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
front wheel been chained up - bike missing.

why do I have it as my avatar ?

probably just a general reminder to think before I post ?

I also find it funny. :)

Attachments

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Mines a crow, because my last name is Crowe, yeah yeah, just like Russel, no relation. I got my name changed from P3 Rider to Crowey so i thought i would make my avitar as a crow. :)

Attachments

Matt H

Eats Squid
It's a picture of homer, and a caption that says oldschool hardcore. Because I enjoy listening to oldschool hardcore.

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
Mine is a sticker on my bike.....I started my own MTB/BMX T-shirt company - Hostyle.

Tees will be available soon!!!