polygon collosus dhx ?????????

indica

Serial flasher
I don't know them????????????????????????????????????????
Do you have pictures?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Buy a Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haltz

Likes Dirt
Real nice bikes! Definite competitor with the glory for price and spec, was really close to buying one but they just couldnt match the run out prices on the glorys the other shops were doing. You live anywhere near manly? Go pick one up for the free 12 day trial or how ever long it is

jflavell888

Likes Bikes
heres a picture, Its actually for sale on rotorburn, looks nice but i'm a bit wary cause I've never even heard of them before. poly.jpg

leadz

Likes Bikes
Kick backs

I don't know them????????????????????????????????????????
Do you have pictures?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Buy a Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hay indica.

Do you get kick backs from GT?????? :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
It's made by a company called Astro Engineering: http://www.astroeng.com.tw/products.asp

Companies like Polygon just buy their frames, spec it according to what they want, and slap on their own logo.

They were the dudes who made all the beautiful GT LTS frames and the Schwinn Sweet Spots back in the day.

Polygon is specifically released for the asian market, these bikes are super popular in Indonesia, and the DH community over there has nothing but great things to say about their frames. (how do I know, well I'm indonesian :p )

I asked the same question last year, here's the thread with all the information you want with pictures, links etc: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...Use-this-bike-frame-Updated-with-BIGGER-piccy

indica

Serial flasher
I swear I read you telling people to buy a Fury atleast once a day :p
Naah, I have slowed down a bit on that really - my commission has been increased.
Really though it is a reaction to the buy a sunday my mate's mate has one and he says its wikkid kind of posts.
All bikes have their merit.

The Polygon looks good to.
Point of interest though, try and ride before you buy, all the suspension designs feel different so you may get something you don't like.
The reason I bought the Fury was I have a Force and they are the same suspension design so I knew it would be good.

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys, i had a thread about the Polygon DHX not long ago but i think the admin cleaned up the older threads so i cant find it. Anyways it was about the 2011 DHX and trying to find out if it is worth buying or not, It definitely was a bang for buck deal BUT i chickened out.

BUT THERE IS MORE, CHECK IT!

$2998 !?!?!?!??!?!?! Its ridiculous! The bloody parts are worth more than that!!!!!!! Anyways iv put down my order but i think there is only a few left or something. So just to conclude, i did indeed end up buying one. And if the frame sucks im just going to ditch it. So fellas if you were interested in the DHX now is the TIME!

http://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/2010-polygon-collosus-dhx-shimano-saint/

2010_DHX__52553_zoom.jpg

needaride

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys, i had a thread about the Polygon DHX not long ago but i think the admin cleaned up the older threads so i cant find it. Anyways it was about the 2011 DHX and trying to find out if it is worth buying or not, It definitely was a bang for buck deal BUT i chickened out.

BUT THERE IS MORE, CHECK IT!

$2998 !?!?!?!??!?!?! Its ridiculous! The bloody parts are worth more than that!!!!!!! Anyways iv put down my order but i think there is only a few left or something. So just to conclude, i did indeed end up buying one. And if the frame sucks im just going to ditch it. So fellas if you were interested in the DHX now is the TIME!

http://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/2010-polygon-collosus-dhx-shimano-saint/

View attachment 213919

That looks like a sick frame, havent seen that one before... and as has been mentioned - awesome spec.

joshbb

Likes Dirt
i had a sit on a 2012 one at ausbike and it felt so good. and i know a bloke who owns and is racing one this season and he absolutely loves it. also the spec is all time!

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i had a sit on a 2012 one at ausbike and it felt so good. and i know a bloke who owns and is racing one this season and he absolutely loves it. also the spec is all time!
Sitting on a downhill bike truly is the best way to examine how capable it is.

MB

Intense Australia
I'm sitting on my couch right now and it feels pretty freakin' amazing... I can't wait for the '12 model to drop though, I hear it's super plush...

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
yeah im not too worried about the frame itself, If the frame rides good then that is a bonus i guess. I can just slap the parts on another frame. At the given price im laughing!

Spotty

Likes Dirt
For those who get one, lets hear some feedback on how it rides, real curios.

Finally, a bike that beat's a glory in the value for money section, by a big margin aswell!! :)