Polygon Collosus DHX

haltz

Likes Dirt
haha im literally speaking from experience i just left the market i spent over a month tossin up between so many different bikes and ended up comin back to the first bike i set my eyes on,i couldve been ridin it the whole time haha

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
haha im literally speaking from experience i just left the market i spent over a month tossin up between so many different bikes and ended up comin back to the first bike i set my eyes on,i couldve been ridin it the whole time haha
Wel it looks like the Polygon ticks all the boxes and more. I really think that this is the best thing to hit our society since Sliced bread!!!!!

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
yes, it is a catalogue frame,,

http://www.astroeng.com.tw/products.asp

but it definately had a high value for money considering the price and the parts that comes with it, and it runs quite well,
and if u dont "believe" in the frame, just swap it with others, u still can take the rearshock as a bonus...>> some of my friends in indonesia did this,, :p

just my 2 cent..

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
How can they be made by Astro (which manufaturing is based in Taiwan) when Polygon specifically states that they are manufacutred in Indonesia?
do they say that or made in Indonesia, because there lays a technicality, if a certain percentage of the assembly is done in a country even if parts are collected from elsewhere, it can be claimed. eg. One VERY famous road bike company. Same goes for the manufacturing if the cosmetic changes happen after production: eg paint/branding decals etc. There's a good article on it somewhere from circa 2008.

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
do they say that or made in Indonesia, because there lays a technicality, if a certain percentage of the assembly is done in a country even if parts are collected from elsewhere, it can be claimed. eg. One VERY famous road bike company. Same goes for the manufacturing if the cosmetic changes happen after production: eg paint/branding decals etc. There's a good article on it somewhere from circa 2008.
i was talking to the fellas who import them and they say the bike come straight from Indonesia, Polygon have their own factory there (which they have been to) so apparently they do all the manufacturing themselves, and even make bike for other companies aswell.

haltz

Likes Dirt
I'd really like to whip the hell out of that bike though for some reason just looks like it would lay over so nicely

haltz

Likes Dirt
You ride one? This guys been askin for ages for someone who rides one to put up some words of wisdom where you been? Haha

dhd

Downhill Direct
I just put a 2010 one up in For Sale section if you are interested....Cheap as!
They seem like a really nice bike. DHDjr is riding one as a stop gap until we get our shipment of Bilt frames in. I just got one to use for some of the parts for my new ride.....